Mountain forest retreat 2022
WILDERNESS CAMPING - MEDITATION - TREKKING - ENERGY TRANSMISSION - HEALING
Date: 24-28 August 2022
Place: Mountain forest in Jämtland, Sweden
Welcome to mountain forest retreat with Manereia and Åshild
- We walk in about 10 km deep into an unspoiled wild virgin mountain forest, pick up our tents and do meditations and day trips from here.
- The camp site will be totally out in the forest, no roads, no trails. A small river needs to be ford to reach the place (simple river ford).
- Part of the time will be held in silence.
- Teaching will be in English and/or Swedish depending on the needs.
- We may move the camp site sometime.
- Group size 4-8 persons
Forest retreat - Program Outline
The program is subject to changes depending on weather conditions and group needs.
This outline is only made to get an idea of the program and schedule. Location and times for start and ending the retreat will however not be changed.
Wednesday 24 August
10:00 Meet up outside Vålådalen mountain station (Vålådalens Fjällstation).
11:00 – 15:00 Walk in to the camp, with stop for lunch. About 10km walk
19:00 Evening activity
Typical day – half day trek
07:00 Morning meditation
10:00 – 14:00 Half day trek with stop for lunch and meditation, 4-8 km. (forest and mountain walking on unpaved paths)
Typical day – rest day
07:00 Morning meditation
13:00-16:00 Free time in silence
19:00 Evening activity around the fire
Typical day – full day trek
07:00 Morning meditation
10:00 – 18:00 Full day trek with stop for lunch and meditations, 8-12 km. (forest and mountain walking on unpaved paths)
Sunday 28 August
07:00 Morning meditation
10:00-14:00 Walk out from the camp, with stop for lunch and short meditation. 10 km
15:00 End outside Vålådalen mountain station (Vålådalens fjällstation)
Typical forest retreat activities
- Guided trekking (unpaved walks) in unspoiled mountain forest
- Guided meditations, silence meditations, mantra meditations
- Healing and energy transmission with Manereia
- Group sharing
- Lake or river bath
- Food preparation, individually cooking using your own cooking gear
- Time spent in silence
MANEREIA is a bhakti yogi and a mystic who channels strong energies of love from the universe that transform both him and the surroundings. Manereia loves to sit in front of an altar singing mantras or meditate. The nature is his best altar. When Manereia does not work as an engineer, he is often out camping in the wilderness or inspires others by performing different spiritual activities.
Manereia mainly teaches intuitively when he shares his knowledge and insights. His teaching is not only verbally but also energetically transferred. His daily practice is to connect to the life force and natural wisdom found in nature and from there expand and merge with the universal life force that he often names God.
In his awakening process the arising of the kundalini has played a major roll and he has developed experiences and methods of how to integrate the strong kundalini process into his everyday life and how to effectively use it for healing.
Manereia has been trekking and camping in the forests and mountains since 1979 and is a very good and trustworthy nature guide. He has spent lot of time on his own in this particular area that now will be visited and has become very well connected to the forces and spirits in this very special area.
Manereia as a person and his teaching is at the same time powerful, caring and respectful. Full of wisdom and knowledge from his own experience and from different ancient traditions. I also appreciate his connection both to the mystic side of life as well as everyday family-life.
Manereia teaches from a very deep and profound love that is rare to find and his energy transmissions are beautiful, strong, and healing in so many ways.
Click here for more information about MANEREIA
ÅSHILD’s task is to spread light and love with her being and in everything she does on earth. Åshild is passionate about conveying her love for Mother Earth and all life here through ceremonies in nature with drumming and singing. Furthermore, she communicates her love through yoga, meditation, creation and healing.
Åshild lives on Lyckan’s gård in Hoverberg, Jämtland, where she is building her farm into a healing place and course yard that inspires healing and growth.
Åshild is a trained psychologist, psychologist specialist, mindfulness teacher, yoga teacher and healer who came into contact with yoga and meditation during her psychology studies in the late 90s. She calls herself a spiritual psychologist who works holistically. She works in nature or on her farm with nature-based rehabilitation, outdoor therapy, therapies, supervision, mindfulness, yoga, creation, sound healing, Reiki healing and holds courses and retreats.
Åshild has the YouTube channel ”Nature In The Middle” where she shares her passions and exercises, meditations, yoga and songs for healing. If you want to know more about Åshild, you can look at her website; www.natureinthemiddle.se
Experience with trekking, tenting and meditation practises are required. You need to be strong enough to carry in all your belongings by yourself. Expect that you need to carry about a 20 kg backpack in 10 km to reach the camp.
The camp is for those of you who are ready to dive deeper into yourself; you should be in good mental health and without any current mental illness to participate.
- You arrange your travel to Vålådalen by your own
- You bring your own food and cooking utilities
- You bring your own camping gear
- You carry all your own belongings
- Equipment list with suggestions what to bring will be provided
- All Projekt SOL activities are alcohol, smoke and drug free
Mobile phone usage
- Mobile net coverage by Telia in most of the area
- Mobiles are expected to be turned off except from short texting to family members at free times
- Manereia will bring his Telia mobile phone that can be used in emergency cases
- Excellent train connection from Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö to Undersåker by www.sj.se and www.snalltaget.se
- Take a connecting bus shuttle or taxi from Undersåker to Vålådalen. Book your connection togheter with your train ticket, or check here; https://sodraarefjallen.se/anropsstyrdtrafik/
- If you like to stay at Vålådalen mountain station before or after the retreat, check accommodation here; www.valadalen.se
- 4300 SEK if you pay by 1 June 2022
- 4800 SEK if you pay by 15 July 2022
- 5800 SEK if you pay after 15 July 2022
- Price includes teaching and guiding only. Bring your own food and gear.
Apply by mail to email@example.com or fill in the below contact form.
After receiving an approval mail reserve your place by paying the total amount on bank giro 636-5621 or Swish 123 356 09 84 to MHI-konsult AB.
Group size 4-8 people, apply in time to get a place.
If you cancel your place latest 1 July 2022 your money will be paid back, except for an administration fee of 500 SEK.
If you cancel latest 1 August 2022 your money will be paid back, except for a fee of 2400 SEK.
No refunds if you cancel after 1 August 2022.
If the retreat needs to be cancelled all your money will be paid back. Other costs, for example un-used train tickets or hotel bookings will not be reimbursed if the retreat needs to be cancelled.